Our dedicated pressure testing facility has been developed to satisfy an increasing industry demand for expert pressure testing services, delivered by skilled and experienced engineers.
PRESSURE TESTING FACILITIES
Our 3,600 sq. m. facility houses a range of specialist pressure testing equipment, including:
- Nine hyperbaric chambers
- Environmental testing bays
- A conventional pressure testing bay
Our facility also offers:
- An overhead crane which can lift up to 50 tonnes
- A hook height of 8.18m
- Large roller doors, offering easy access when testing large components or high volumes
- 24 hour testing (subject to availability)
- The opportunity to select multi-chamber testing to increase efficiency and meet demanding lead times
- Sophisticated automated loading around our largest chamber, enabling it to load, fill and pressurise within 90 minutes
PRESSURE TESTING FACILITIES HIRE
Typically our clients opt for an all-encompassing; fully project managed testing service, provided by our experts and in-house engineering team.
However, our pressure testing facilities are also available for hire. This allows our clients to conduct independent testing. Get in touch with one of our experts to discuss hiring our pressure testing facilities to carry out independent product testing.
ON-SITE CLIENT FACILITIES
Our clients travel across the globe to utilise our pressure testing services and hyperbaric testing equipment. Therefore, we aim to support your connectivity in anyway that we can in order to provide a comfortable working environment whilst overseeing product testing.
Clients benefit from complimentary use of our:
- Dedicated client offices
- Break-out area
- Conferencing facilities